Vijeo Desiner

rahimi

Hello
Does everyone know about logging data in vijeo designer? It seemed to use just a simple script "flushToStorageboolean VariableName.flushToStorage();". But it does not work.
Also how can i retrieve these data?

Thank you so much

Just use the data logging (Logging group1) and specify where u want to save the data. Either to cf card or usb memory stick (Be sure to use schneider cf card and not a third party). The logged data can either be displayed on the screen via the historical trend, or you can upload the data from the memory using the Vijeo designer data manager tool installed with the software. This will suck of the data into a csv file

Thank you so much for your help Chud. It is really helpful.
It means that it is not necessary to write script for it?
where should I mention the location?

Last edited:
specify sram. This will be the usb or cf card. You can also just use the help and search for data logging. Will explain everything there

datalogging.jpg

The difficulty is when one variable should be logged for about one year. then the sram cannot handle to save it completely. it should be saved on the cfcard

You can create multiple logging groups. One could be to the CF card for longer term logging, while another could be setup for faster short term logging

You do not need to use any scripting to log data.
On the 'Data Logging' branch of the tree (see Chud's screenshot) right click and select 'New Logging Group'