PLC 5/03 fault blinking

RAHMADI SATYA

Hi,
I have an experience in my plant.our PLC AB SLC 5/03 sometimes become faulty with the led flashing.Can somebody tell me what happened?Can SCP causing faulty,especially when analog input become minus(-)(below 3277 INT)?
Please give me a direction..

Go online with the processor when it is in the faulted condition and click on "Processor Status" then click on the error tab and tell us what the error code and description is.

If you think the "SCP" instruction is causing the problem then check for limits before executing the instruction.

See picture..

errorcode.png

Last edited:
and yes, if a value has a overflow, the SLC geoes into fault mode. Depending on the scale factors of your SCP, that could happen.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am trying to set up a SLC503. A PC is hooked up using the 1747-PIC. RS links cannot see the PLC. The fault light on the PLC is blinking. It will...
Replies
Views
Hi, Experts: We have 20 + years old GE PLC series 90-30 stop running (the run led not on and battery led not on) and HMI showing that "PLC has...
Replies
Views
I'm working on troubleshooting a PLC for a piece of manufacturing equipment. The issue I'm trying to resolve is an open wire fault not getting...
Replies
Views
Hi I am biginner in B&R plc . Purifier system is transmitting the data to remote display unit. Currently there is no reading is display on remote...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. There is a fault on the PLC program that comes to the HMI panel via Data Block. This fault prevents the machine from working. Incoming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom