Factory Talk View App

orangejohn

Hi. I have a Panelview+ application that whenever I try to test (create runtime) gives the message "cannot save tag database" or similar. Any ideas what is going on??

When having issues creating runtimes, one of the following typically works for me:

1) Reboot
2) Delete the communications shortcut and re-create it (sometimes just hitting the verify works)
3) Rename the project using the Application Manager

Thanks guys, but I need more!

1. To dmargineau - no Tech Support Contract so no access to knowledge base
2. To dmroeder - I'm pretty sure there's more to it than this. I've tried all your tips with no joy. I have a feeling that I need to delete some files because I have managed to corrupt the database. Trouble is, I don't know how!

Any further help appreciated.

The access level to the respective note is "Everyone/Public"; you will just have to register with RA.
I have posted a .pdf of the respective page.

Demargineau, you should remove the PDF. We can provide links but the actual content is Rockwell's to control. The controllers of other sites have been in trouble for allowing that.

Oooops...But it's Access Level: Everyone...
Unfortunately I cannot edit the post anymore...It's too old...Maybe one of the Moderators...
I'll keep it in mind...