Video Capture / Display Software Recommendations

jrexrode

We've got an application in a robotic cell where we want to take still photos (or frame grabs) of the front and back of our product, and display them on a 32" hdtv outside the cell for about 30 seconds or so until the next part is cycled thru.

I'm looking for a product with usb inputs for the cameras and a HDMI output for the monitor. We would need the ability to externally trigger frame grabs from our plc.

Looking around on the different CCTV stores, I haven't seen any stand alone piece of hardware that fits the bill. Does anyone have any hardware or software reccommendations for this?

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi All I have a very simple logic with some light sensors and RFID reader, which are providing start and stop events for capturing some short...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have begun using screen video capture software to diagnose problems where have many windows open at the same time, with things happening in...
Replies
Views
I have a request to integrate a pause button in RSlogix to be able to start/stop a video. Video format is not defined at the moment, so it could...
Replies
Views
I am using factory talk view studio site edition Version 8.20.00 . In that I added one media player to play video. But I cannot play it...
Replies
Views
I did a project a few years ago where I had to keep a buffer of video, say from IP cameras, in order to get video clips of a machine when it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom