Best screen video capture software ?

I'm using Wink portable. The advantage is that it can be set to only record when something is happening, e.g. take a snapshot at every mouse click or key stroke. That way the file sizes are not that big. But I must add my goal is different: I'm only using it to make training video's.

Kind regards,
Wink looks like it "was" a nice system, too bad it hasn't been updated since 2007.

Similar Topics

I am looking at switching over from FTView ME to Inductive Automation's Ignition software. It's needs Java and although I see PanelViews can be...
Replies
Views
Multiple Projects coming up with lots of Touchscreen development. Am I the only one that finds the Panelview and Factory Talk ME to be severely...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how best to display SQL data on an RsView screen. As the operator is processing a batch we're...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom