Best screen for Ignition designed HMI

Nebul0us

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am looking at switching over from FTView ME to Inductive Automation's Ignition software. It's needs Java and although I see PanelViews can be loaded with vnc viewer software to remotely display the client, I would rather try a screen that can natively run the client.

So I am looking for suggestions on good screens to run ignition clients on. Thanks for you help!

Pretty much any PC based computer will run it. I've even tested it and it ran on a thin client naively....wouldn't recommend it for large applications.

I am looking at switching over from FTView ME to Inductive Automation's Ignition software. It's needs Java and although I see PanelViews can be loaded with vnc viewer software to remotely display the client, I would rather try a screen that can natively run the client.

So I am looking for suggestions on good screens to run ignition clients on. Thanks for you help!

We usually use panel mount Hope Industrial Touch screen 19 or 20" with an HP Thin Client mounted on the back of the screen