Error Code 262 on Siemens OP27

Error 262 ---Password or Query Window already in use by another function
Does anyone have any idea how to correct this problem?
The problem started after an OEM Engineer downloaded a new program using Protool 6.0 Service Pack 2.0.The HMI was programmed with 6.0 Service Pack 1a originally.EOM person tried to go back where he started with original program using Service Pack 1a still get this error everytime it is time to for HMI to print out batch ticket.

Similar Topics

hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Hi I have been knocking my head against the wall trying to figure out why these two plcs won't talk with Produced and Consumed Tags data. The...
Replies
Views
Error description: "A connection could not be established in the open process of the TCP connection." Action: •Check the operation of the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to test Acopos multi using Automation Studio. Ready LED is green blinking, how can i know what error of Acopos on Automation...
Replies
Views
Hi I have hms-en2mb-r module . When i configure and go online the module is faulted with error code 16#0009 and addition code 16#0001. Is there...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom