PTV Redlion messaging, Data Store Excel sheet, Excess from Phone

whussain6

Hi Experts,

I hope I will get help here.

I am using PTV with LCD display

I also want to be able to view screens on my phone on the internet. and get alarms notification on my phone.

I want to store log files in MS excel form and save the files on my computer from PTV sitting any where in the world via internet.

I want to show bar graph to show the monthly performance of the machines, but we don't have horizontal scale nor we can show days (Monday,Tuesday etc) on horizontal axis. They need to be shifting left everyday with recent being at right most position.

Any help will really be appreciated Thanks in advance

All of this is doable, but have you thought any about how you are going to secure the data so that everyone else in the world wide web can't get to it?

All of this is doable, but have you thought any about how you are going to secure the data so that everyone else in the world wide web can't get to it?

Hi,

At the moment I am worried about how to achieve all this? I think we can set username and passwords to give access..

Hello,

This is all possible using the webserver, datalogger, and remote view capabilities of the PTV.

Thanks
Jeremy