Fanuc R30iB - Memory Image Port

Steve Etter

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Can someone tell me how I can reference a memory image port location in a Fanuc R30iB robot?

Here is some background - we have a robot where a specific UOP signal is currently mapped to a memory port location. I know what this location is via the robot configuration (34), but what I don't know is how to find its reference in a program. For example, I know that a digital input is referenced as DI(xx) and an analog output is AO(xx), but I don't know what the memory location is called.

Steve

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I've got a Micrologix 1100 with ethernet and I'm trying to configure communications to a Fanuc R30iB controller. I'm pretty sure you have to set...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with using a Fanuc Robot (R30iB) to a Logix 5000 over Ethernet/IP using Safety. I have some...
Replies
Views
I have an et200SP with the 1512SP F-1 cpu that we need to talk to a Fanuc robot. The bot has a R30ib controller and also has the Ethernet IP...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
I want to buy this program if anyone has it. Absolutely no one has it officially for sale. My cpu is IC610CPU104B My mail...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom