RSView32 send signal to trip

penthai17

Hello, sorry for my english first. this is my first post. I've got some problem about RSView32. My Controller(AB Controllogix) send signal to trip the process after restart the RSView32 Works program. This situation dose not happen every time and I've review all logic but there's no signal to trip from RSView32.

not certain
are you pushing a button on the HMI and it is not performing the task on the PLC?

Thank you for your reply, I have two operator stations. sometimes, one station dose not work as normal so I try to close RSView32. after that, I restart that station and open RSView32 again but another station show emergency shutdown alarm and trip the process.

Are there two HMI's running the same program controlling the one PLC?
sorry I am still confused.
No need to apologize for your English
I assure you my Thai is far worse

Yep, there are two HMIs run on the same program and database but HMIs run seperately on 2 computer stations. both of computers are all the same and connect to one plc network.

If your operator stations use Maintained-contact switches, and one switch on one station is open, but the same switch on the other station is closed, then there is a conflict and the last one scanned into the PLC will win the race. It is better to use Momentary-contact pushbuttons for your HMI controls, with seal-in logic in the PLC program. That way each station only issues a control pulse while the pushbutton is held down, so the conflicts between station orders are minimized.