Din Rail Duct

My back round is telephone cabling where The Cable is holy thing.

Don't ever touch The saint cable when changing wiring, change inside x-connection wiring only!

Don't put cables inside the ducts, ducts are only for x-connection wires!

e.g. Wire from terminal block to plc input is x-connection wire.

I can't show it under 300kByte attached PDF-file size.🤞🏻

Funny - I clicked on the video on a whim, and I realized I'd seen this stuff before, but never had a use for it. Until this morning.

I'm designing a panel right now that will use this stuff. My shop guys will probably grumble and *****, because it's a new-to-them product... oh well. The envelope I have for the panel is fixed and non-negotiable, and the PanelMax duct may well make the difference.

-rpoet