Logo!

PLC Pie Guy

Hey there.
I am using V7 of Soft Comfort to program a LOGO! I am wondering if there is any function comparable to an "EQU". instruction in other manufacturers PLCs. I am trying to turn on a output based on the position of a count up. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help in advance.

I may very well be able to. I was simply looking for a way to do this. I would have never thought of using an analog instruction to compare a counter to another value. I will give this a try here in a bit.

Thanks for the advice.

So I believe that this Analog Comparator will do as I want. The issue I have now is trying to connect the block to the rest of the circuit. It gives me the yellow message that says Incompatible Connectors. Is there something I need between my left power bus and the block? I have tried connecting to both the Ax and Ay terminals. I have my sensor: set to NO SENSOR and my refrence is set to my counter and the threshold is a value of one.

Should mention this is an OBA7 device!
Any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited:
are you working with ladder or with blocks? better use blocks.now for the Incompatible Connectors you can use M blocks as memory bits.

Hello there.
So I have been struggling with this a little. My goal is to turn on output 5 for ten seconds. then off for ten seconds. Then turn on output 6 for ten seconds then off for ten. Then turn on output 7 for ten seconds then off for ten. Repeat!!
I find this very simple in AB but with LOGO I am stuck. As you can see I want to increment counter C004 every time the counters cycle. Based on the position of the counter turn on an output. IE: Count at 1 turn on output 5, count at 2 turn on output 6, count at 3 turn on output 7 then reset the counter. One has mentioned to me to use the Analog comparator but I can't get it to work. If anybody cares to look at my quick program here and criticise it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!