New S7-300 project problem with Profibus

idell

Hello,
There is a problem with profibus comunication on my new project, CPU dosen't "see" profibus slaves. As you can see in attached picture, with diagnostic profibus in Set PG/PC interface slaves are present. The project is new, the empty OB1 is only downloaded. In diagnostic buffer of CPU no one information about missing slaves.

untitled.jpg

10 and 12 are not available at all.
11 probably isn't connected to the partner or the partner isn't configured properly.
13, 14, 15, 16 probably aren't configured in the drive setup.

edit: The diagnostics buffer will only report problems that are relevant to the user program. Since your OB1 is empty there will be no entries.

Last edited:
Have you checked your cabling to make sure it is correct and that you have a resistor at each end switched on or the necessary dipswitches if a drive is at the end of your network?

Regards,

Barry