Event Timing in A-B Pico PLC?

valtechdave2

with an A-B Pico PLC, can i monitor the duration of an event? ie. start a timer then pause it without reseting until i want to? like the upper input on a Modicon timer starts & stops timing, and the lower input resets the timer.

Hi

From memory I think not, I don't think you have what is called an rto timer in Allen Bradley plcs. The pico is a smart relay that I think Allen Bradley get someone else to make under there name.

Donnchadh

i was afraid of that. the manual talks about a HTxx "Stop" coil, tried that but it seemed to act the same as a RTxx "Reset" coil. but thank you for your reply :)

Similar Topics

P
There is a question to all audience. There is Allen Bradley SLC 05/5 I need to store time how long event, let say some fault, last. It would never...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
This may be something obvious that I could learn if I sat down to understand the topic in detail with tutorials and manuals. But sometimes it's...
Replies
Views
Hello, we have two PC with the FT SE local application and the same project. The one PC is wrong about alarm and event log. When I open the...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we are having a problem on a machine during night shifts, while no engineering tool is online. So, we were thinking of programming some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom