Any Phoenix Contact Guru out there??

Joel201

Good Day,

Anyone can teach me phoenix contact visu+ and pc worx.. i already know how to create logic for the pc worx i have problem with the OPC communication for the visu+ tags do i just insert Tags in the OPC Client DA and the TP will read it just fine or do i still need to configure other communication for it to be read by the TP like the ethernet settings can't seem to find one. Really confuse here in using phoenix contact any help will be appreciated.. right now i am just using the debug function to simulate logic in pc worx and trying if i can do a simulation for visu+ with it using OPC tags without actual plc.

Joel

You will require to have OPC Server first, that will retrieve the data & only then you will be able to direct tag your OPC tags. i.e in Phoenix contact there's ODP server that can do that work. You need to map it according to the program mapping and then only you will have physical connection between your PC and the Controller..