B&R PLC Problem

Hallo,
Currently i have a problem with B&R Machine. My specs are :
-Power Panel 400 (touch screen)
-AcoposMulti P0440
-AcoposMulti C0320
-AcoposMulti I0028S (Syncronous machine inverter)

When i try to transfer the program with ethernet cable from Automation Studio 3.0 to the Power Panel, the problem is the interface in the power panel is not working (cannot be pressed) although the program is correct. does anyone have some solutions regarding my problem.
Thank youu
:sick:

Hallo,
Currently i have a problem with B&R Machine. My specs are :
-Power Panel 400 (touch screen)
-AcoposMulti P0440
-AcoposMulti C0320
-AcoposMulti I0028S (Syncronous machine inverter)

When i try to transfer the program with ethernet cable from Automation Studio 3.0 to the Power Panel, the problem is the interface in the power panel is not working (cannot be pressed) although the program is correct. does anyone have some solutions regarding my problem.
Thank youu
:sick:

Can you please explain better - maybe screenshots.
Is the button grey ?
is the panel in status run ?
can you upload the errorlog for diagnostics. ?

br
bb

Can you please explain better - maybe screenshots.
Is the button grey ?
is the panel in status run ?
can you upload the errorlog for diagnostics. ?

br
bb

I'm an Intern student in Fachhochschule Soest Westf, so i'm currently new with the AS 3.0 and B&R machine. I've tried to uploading the simple program "coffee machine" to the power panel and want to test the power panel whether the touch screen is work or not. At first i've success transfer the coffee machine with the configuration of 5PP5CP.US15-02 and the power panel config 5PP520.0702-00. Right after the transfer the power panel shows coffee machine main page but suddenly the screen turns into only background color and then it turns into white page screen. And after i try to warm restart again, the screen behave same again. After i shut down the machine and re checked the configuration and want to try to transfer the "coffee machine" program again, the target ip address changed mysteriously and turn into 0.0.0.0 (previously 10.0.0.2). i wonder you can help me to troubleshoot my problem, below i've attached some picture of diagnostic :

But now the power panel only shows blue screen and it the boot mode is reset.

Thank you for your attention, đź‘Ľ

Hi,
for the moment I can not see the reason for this strange behaviour.

Two things you can try

a) in SDM, seeing the log in one of your pictures, try to load 'arlogsys' to your computer and put it online. Or check if you can open logger in Automation Studio. Maybe you can see the reason for the blue screen.

b) try to create a new compact flash with the Automation Studio (AS uses Runtime Utility center to do so). This should give you another try just like the first time. When comes the white screen it is for calibration of the screen, if it is working, touch the screen 4 times at the given position.

Before you create the CF card, please check for every module that you have connected that Module-supervision is turned off. If there is a problem with a module and supervision is on, the system also stops .
Anyhow, IP Adress 0.0.0.0 should not happen.

In fact I only know this happen when you try to download Operating system, because the Operating system itself does not have stored any IP Adress (so it is 0.0.0.0) and you can not connect anymore for downloading your application with the correct IP settings.... (so you have to create a CF card as described).

Is coffee-machine example coming with the correct resolution for your display ?

Lets discuss later the results of this.

br
bb

Hi,
for the moment I can not see the reason for this strange behaviour.

Two things you can try

a) in SDM, seeing the log in one of your pictures, try to load 'arlogsys' to your computer and put it online. Or check if you can open logger in Automation Studio. Maybe you can see the reason for the blue screen.

b) try to create a new compact flash with the Automation Studio (AS uses Runtime Utility center to do so). This should give you another try just like the first time. When comes the white screen it is for calibration of the screen, if it is working, touch the screen 4 times at the given position.

Before you create the CF card, please check for every module that you have connected that Module-supervision is turned off. If there is a problem with a module and supervision is on, the system also stops .
Anyhow, IP Adress 0.0.0.0 should not happen.

In fact I only know this happen when you try to download Operating system, because the Operating system itself does not have stored any IP Adress (so it is 0.0.0.0) and you can not connect anymore for downloading your application with the correct IP settings.... (so you have to create a CF card as described).

Is coffee-machine example coming with the correct resolution for your display ?

Lets discuss later the results of this.

br
bb

Dear bits'bytes

i've succeed attempt your suggestion which is transfer the program via CF card, and the the machine now can communicate with the pc. The calibration runs well and now the power panel can be pressed. However, sometimes the button in the interface is not responsive and it has to be pressed several times. i also tried to pressed the button in the power panel with the edge of nails, and it responses more effective rather than with finger. Does the power panel have a sensitivity problem and how can i adjust the sensitivity of the power panel?

and for the next step i want to connect the inverter and the motor to the program, i've already make the configuration in physical view. But according to the SDM, the inverter modules is not configured yet and not connected (i've already connect the modules and the motor). So what usually happen if the problem like this occurred?
i've attached some pics of SDM :

Thank you for your help đź“š

br
Ardi