FX3U with two GOT's

mechtec

Have a project coming up that I need to connect a GOT1050 and a GOT1020 to an FX3U plc. Have searched the manual and looks like it can be done by connecting the 1050 to the plc as usual with RS422 then connect the 1050's RS232 port to the 1020. Unfortunately the 1020 was ordered with the RS422 connection. Is there another way that two hmi's can be connected to one plc?

Thanks in advance.

That was our intent but I haven't been able to communicate with the GOT. Do you know the settings and parameters? Would I set it up as an an N:N network, a computer link or a different channel?

Thanks!

multi%20HMI%20setting.png

Similar Topics

I'm a beginner in the automation field and I've set up an automation system connecting several devices (datalogger, radio, etc.) via Modbus RS485...
Replies
Views
Hi All, want to ask. I have PLC a programme to control the valve. The existing programme is to control valve A (Y22), and I want to change to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Bonjour, Je n'ai pas de communication modbus RTU vis la configuration ci-dessus. J'ai essayé les deux mode ch1 et ch2 mais rien ne fonctionne...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom