OT 123D Circuits

The Plc Kid

I have been using Autodesk 123D since it first launched but I have been using the 123D Circuits app a lot the last couple weeks and figured I would ask here if anyone else is using it if you use Arduino any. I have seen some posts on single board controllers before and this is a good sim tool.

I do a bit of mechanical also so I use the whole suite of 123D apps along with my MakerBot and do some things in Autodesk Inventor. All the 123D tools are fun to tinker with.

Here is the link http://www.123dapp.com/circuits

Similar Topics

Hi all, I’m an electrician with limited knowledge of PLC circuits. Typically I will see simple 2/3/4 wire terminations for transmitters on...
Replies
Views
Long ago, it was often a customer spec to always use a transformer for isolation of the control circuit from the rest of the equipment. For 24vdc...
Replies
Views
Ok am finding UL 508a section 44 rather vague.... Does the Power supply that supplies a Class 2 Circuit have to be Listed for UL Class 2? If No...
Replies
Views
Hello, Should ESTOP circuits de-energise the control circuit or the power circuit to a motor? I want to put multiple ESTOPs to a safety relay...
Replies
Views
Hello Im an Controls Engineer that has been asked to supervise some projects. Im new into this and suddenly everybody is talking about risk...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom