Pressure logger

Charbel

Dear,

i am looking for a pressure logger that is robust, easy to install, easy to download data and easy to replace batteries.

Do you have any suggestion?. Pressure logger would be located on water pipeline for monitoring pressure and taking pressure logs.

thank you!

pressure logs

Dear,

it is preferrable to have one pressure logger with memory card and with battery that logs data and then you can download later.

Do you need that logger with all certifications (it is water pipeline), or you just need it for internal use?
Is that clear water or there are some aggressive elements in fluid?
How and where would you like to mount it?
What is pressure and flowrate?
How many samples over time do you need?

dear Goofie,

it will be mounted in pipeline, no agressive fluid, pressure would be 80 bar maximum. samples say every second (i guess in order to detect surges)