Valve Authority

Charbel

Dear,

it is specified in the specifications that a valve authority of 70% is to be selected accross heat exchanger. usually the valve authority should be between 20% and 50%. I am trying to understand why a valve authority of 70% is specified. Does a valve authority of this kind help to reduce delta T syndrome?

thank you!

charbel

Similar Topics

Good morning, We've had an issue with a couple of servo valves and was wondering if anyone had seen anything similar. After a drop in pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
I have been requested to test this proportioning valve for PLC control of flow/pressure. Dwyer Series SVP Proportioning Solenoid Valve The flow...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Thought I had it figured out but I came to the conclusion it would not work. Here is what I'm working with... 1769-L30ER Flow Meter...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty green when it comes to troubleshooting in the field so bear with me. We have a Danfoss valve that opens/closes from an analog output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom