Lingl brick handling, TR Electonic AK6

slp530

Hi. Has anyone got a manual for a T&R AK6 axis cassette. It is cuurently used on a Lingl setting and unloading machine for the position encoders. The machine date back to the late 80's or early 90's. i have attached a photo of the unit.

I have looked on TR Electronics site and the only manual I can see is for the AK15

Thanks
Steve

tr ak6.jpg

Similar Topics

I have a compactlogix brick unit L23E / QBFC1B and I need to add 1769-IF4 card to it for additional analog inputs. This is a running process so...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am starting a new project with a 1769-L18ER controller. I connected up to the USB port and did a firmware flash to V21.011. Everything...
Replies
Views
Okay guys another hurdle. I found the PLC program print for the machine I was trying to incorporate a automated brake on. I was going to write in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a SLC 500 1747-L40C. This is a “brick” type PLC. I’m not quite sure what the issues is with the PLC but customer states that the...
Replies
Views
I was given a AB 20 I/O PLC with a hand held programmer to build a trainer. I've been messing around with the programmer and can not insert bits...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom