Flood detection sensor in tunnel

Charbel

Dear,

Client is asking for flood detection sensors in the underpass. I searched over the net but could not find valuable information. I have found that normally flood sensors are located in the entry and exit of the tunnel, but could not find any datasheet on them.
If flood is detected and then they want the information sent to Variable messaging system.
see attached, somekind of remote monitoring unit(RMU) where the high level switch of a sump pit in the tunnel would be connected to it. Also connecting to the RMU status of the sump pumps if they fail in case of rain.
What do u think? thank you for your feedback,

charbel

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Lads, I want to implement a flood prevention system with my domestic water pump. The intention is to have the water pump cut off on a daily...
Replies
Views
I have a problem that we have been dealing with for years, and I don't have the first clue how to try and fix it. We have a few PCs that have...
Replies
Views
Dears, I want to integrate a flood warning system, this system consist of a main station and some remote stations that transfer data to main...
Replies
Views
I have a FX3U clone that I am failing to get a simple Structured Text example working on and would really appreciate some help. I created a...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I want to use a safety relay in combination with a flame detector as the sensing element. The flame detector has relay...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom