Require RSLogix5000 Code to display Sercos drive status and error on PanelView

Eoghan

Morning.
Have a 2 Sercos Ultra 3000 drives configured onto RSL5k Version 20.

I want to display that text message for the drive and axis status and errors on a PanelView.

Currently in commissioning when I have a drive issue, I go to controller tag for axis, check whick bit bit is true and then do a look up on help file for what this bit means(e.g. Over Travell).
Very MANUAL!!!

There must be great aois / fbs out there that monitor these bits and assign the corresponding text message into a RSLogix5000 variable that I can easily use.
Thanks.

Similar Topics

I'm working on a system with around 12 Channels and different PLCs with different KEPServerEX drivers. We converted a PLC program to run on a...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone If a Siemens PLC does not contain the optional battery or if its battery is discharged, will we lose the program if the super cap...
Replies
Views
Hi all PLC'expert I am newbie for PLC. I am creating a new HMI project for my company. HMI software: GT Designer 3. Problem: I dont know how...
Replies
Views
Can you please tell me that which programming softwares reyire for following PLC. 1) Siemens : S7-300 (CPU314C-2PN/DP) 2) Siemens: Simatic ET...
Replies
Views
Hi; To get communication with Lenze 9300 drives, we have arranged “PC System Bus Adapter” Type EMF2177IB. We have installed software “Easy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom