ml1200 error codes

rickeddy

Working with a ML1200, down loaded the program. When I try to put the plc in run mode I get a error code of 52h. Definition reads, The base minimum series selected in the user program configuration was greater than the series on the actual base. I have checked the processor configuration from the older program that was in it and also read the I/O configuration from the processor itself. The processor series matches the program. Confused.

Go to I/O config and select the controller-then click on ADV Config.
Make sure you select the base and size you have. Not just the series, see picture below.

baseconfig.PNG

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, hope somebody can help me out with a micro logix 1200 problem. I can't transfer a program to the unit.When i try to download i get...
Replies
Views
Hey all! Long time reader, first time poster! I have an EA9-T7CL and an MicroLogix 1200 connected via DF1. I'm all good and got everything mostly...
Replies
Views
Hi every master,Recently i met a fault about 1762-L40BWA 1,When i get the PLC, The Fault light is lighting, I am not remember the fault message,I...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody and master,I met a problem about ML1200.It is described as below: 1,When i got this PLC,The FAULT light is lighting, My computer...
Replies
Views
I had planned to use PTO instructions to control a servo motor, single axis only. We have a ML1200 BWA model. According to the ML1200 manual...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom