Siwarex U loss in weight

Kataeb

how can gravimetric (loss in weight) be implemented, if we have two Siwarex U modules? are these modules only for weighing? or do they have the gravimetric algorithm inside them? which hardware and software are required to have the system working?

7MH4601-1BA01
SIWAREX U WEIGHING ELECTRONICS (TWO-CHANNEL VERSION) * FOR CONNNECTING TWO SCALES * FOR SIMATIC S7-300 AND ET200M * RS232 INTERFACE FOR CONNECT. OF A PC * TTY INTERFACE FOR REMOTE DISPLAY CONNECTION WITH BUS CONNECTOR

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a problem calibrating siwarex ms with siwatool ms Whatever I have tried, I have communication error and numerous retries to...
Replies
Views
Hi We have a SIWAREX 231 weighing card controlled via PLC (not stand alone) We have used these for a while with no issues. We can auto and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can i use this https://mall.industry.siemens.com/mall/tr/tr/Catalog/Product/7MH4960-6AA01 with something like this...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I need to know more about this module (siwarex wp231) please How to program and how can i deal with it inside TIA portal (address...
Replies
Views
I have looked and looked (obviously in the wrong places 🙃) Im after some examples of both loss in weight and gravimetric feeders (platform...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom