WinCC Flex 2008

apolionman

Hello Guys! I'm wondering if you could help me how to program a modulating Interface.
By the way, I am using S7300 connected with MPI to laptop, I'm designing a SCADA system and I want to program a modulating button like potentiometer to control the 4-20mA or 0-60Hz Frequency. I'm going to control the VFD/VFI Frequency using a modulating interface in my laptop. Is it Possible?

Thanks a lot guys you really helped me alot.

Hello Thanks for the quick reply.

a SCADA object. I want to modulate the VFD using a modulating button inside the SCADA.

I don't have analog input module, I only have AO to control VFD 4-20mA. iI would be great if there's an modulating or like a scroll bar program to manually control 4-20mA.

I think in your application you will manually manipulate the speed of the VFD so no need for analog 4-20mA just insert an analog input box in the SCADA and use it's tag to change the value of the analog output you have in the plc.

I may be missing something but are you looking for something like the 'Slider' under "Too,s" -> "Enhanced Objects"?