WinCC professional V12 very slow

grnick50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Dear all,

I used WinCC professional V12 for the first time and I am experiecing very slow responce of the system.
The programm is made so that there is a main screen and in that screen there are about 50 hidden screenwindows where the user makes them visible by using a button for example.

The issue is that the WinCC refreshes the data in the IO fields quikly as it should be, but the animations take about 5-6seconds to show them when a screenwindow becomes visible.

I use some scripts in the screenwindows.

Regards

Similar Topics

Hello to everyone, I need to comunicate With a Modbus gateway(TCP-RTU)connected throught Modbus TCP/Ip on wincc v7.5 or professional; i will...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have PLC programmed in TIA 16 and this is in Engineering PC. And other PC station have Wincc RT professional V14 sp1. I want to...
Replies
Views
I have 2 TIA Wincc projects. One project is in TIA V17 Wincc Professional and other project is in TIA V15 Wincc Advance. How can I copy the Wincc...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am logging tags every 24Hr in table view in siemens WinCC RT Professional. Every day at 7:00:03 AM a value is logged. WinCC takes value from...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum and i hope u can help me. Im doing a project where we need to read data in the Wincc Professional...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom