Wincc RT professional V14.1

simaran2010

Hello Everyone,

I have PLC programmed in TIA 16 and this is in Engineering PC. And other PC station have Wincc RT professional V14 sp1. I want to establish communication between this two. PLC is CPU1515-2PN.

Thanks,
Sumalina

Unfortunately, I don't see a way to insert a WinCC Pro RT object that is older than the version of the Engineering PC. You should either get a WinCC Pro RT V18 License (you can run V16 under the V18 license) or use WinCC Pro V14.1 Engineering (you can use the V16 license to run V14).

Unfortunately, I don't see a way to insert a WinCC Pro RT object that is older than the version of the Engineering PC. You should either get a WinCC Pro RT V18 License (you can run V16 under the V18 license) or use WinCC Pro V14.1 Engineering (you can use the V16 license to run V14).
Thanks, But I have two different PC stations. In one PC station TIA16 PLC program is running and in other one, WinCC pro RT V14.1 is running. How to fetch the tags of PLC in WinCC and establish the communication?

You cannot create a V14 WinCC object with V16 Engineering.

Install V14 Engineering on your V16 Engineering computer. I think you can create a "device proxy" and copy your V16 tags and datablocks to it.

Or just upgrade your v14 WinCC pro runtime to V16.

Last edited:
Error:Operator Control & Monitoring (301:303) in Step7 5.7

Hello,

When trying to enable the Operator Control & Monitoring features in Data blocks of the Step 7 5.7 project it gives the Error of
Operator Control & Monitoring (301:303)

I have attached the errors and software installed on my PC.

Thanks,

Error1.PNG Error2.PNG installed software.PNG