AB CCW and Windows 8.1

besc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone using windows 8.1 with AB CCW and other PLC software packages? Need some oppinions. What version are you using?

So is everyone still using V7? I'm getting a new computer and am wandering what system I should get? Thanks. Mike.

Most people here use a Virtual Machine (VM) and put all their automation stuff on that. I'm using a Windows 7 VM. No Rockwell software stuff is approved for Windows 8, i believe. Doesn't mean it won't work, but Rockwell won't help you if it doesn't.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, pretty new here so bare with me. I'm currently trying to install Connected Components Workbench V13 (I've tried V12 aswell) but I keep...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, hope all is well. I have found the time to start back messing around with my little micro 830 PLC.I remembered how CCW standard...
Replies
Views
Hello, Has anyone been able to use the latest version of CCW on Windows 10? I read a tech note in KB acknowledging there is a problem, I just...
Replies
Views
Is anyone using CCW and Windows 8.1? Any input would be appreciated and where do I get the latest CCW? I think they only have it as a download...
Replies
Views
Hello. Has anyone ran into an issue with HSC on 2080-LC20. It run a cut off press and every so often after resetting to 0 it does not count...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom