Panelview ethernet setup question

mattbdb

I have a Panelview 550 and am trying to hook it up to our network via Ethernet. When you boot up the panelview it gives you options on how you want the Panelview set up specifically. I put in the IP addres and the subnet mask but there is nowhere for the Gateway address. How do I insert the gateway address? Do I even need to put the gateway in there?

Please advise.

You can enter the gateway address in the Panelbuilder32 software, and then download the app. using serial cable the first time.

I usually set up a panelbuilder program with just the configuration settings, download via serial, then write entire application and download via ethernet.

Ken

Similar Topics

really strange issue. The panelview(2711p-T10C22D9P) will try to load an application and get stuck on "Starting Alarms". If I reboot the...
Replies
Views
I cannot get the PanelView to talk with my network. I understand that PING is disabled. I cannot see the PanelView via RSLinx. Any help is...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a Panelview Plus 1000 ( 2711P-T12C6A2 ). DH+ and Ethernet. ( 2711P-RN6 Logic Module ) When we created a runtime ...
Replies
Views
Will a PVP7 talk to an SLC 5/05. I can't get them to talk. I have set up PVPs to Control and Compact logix plenty of times, but can't get these to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm going to be using a Compactlogix L33 , to capture some data and would like to use Wireless Ethernet to accomplish this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom