import tag file from Text file or excel file into Unity Pro

I normally use a txt file. In the project browser to the left (right click variables & FB instances) Select import and select you file type.

You may want to export first by creating a couple of tags similar to what you want to import. Export those tags to a txt file open it in excel so you can make sure your tag DB is structured right before importing.

best of luck

Similar Topics

I have a programming issue I am trying to work on in Crimson 3.0. I want to know if it is possible to import text from a file(xls, csv, txt, etc.)...
Replies
Views
Hell veryone! I have a project,use the Compactlogix5000(1769-L45)and panlview(2711P-T10C4C2),now the ladder logic is complete,I export the...
Replies
Views
I know tags can be im/exported from/to an L5K. Wondering if IO tags (Local:1:I) can be overwritten in the same way. For example, if I have an L5K...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody I work for an organization that treats wastewater. We are in the process of migrating 200 pumping stations to another...
Replies
Views
Having some fun with a system I’ve been asked to recode. The HMI is manufactured by Weintek (EasyBuilder Pro) and the PLC is an ABB PM573. Linked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom