Citect 6.1 devSetfield, Devclose, Devflush

stormrider

I have got a problem that happens from time to time, and I am trying to find the root cause of the problem.

system running citect 6.1, it records data into a dbf file.
some times I get a missing entry in the system.
So I wrote some code to see what error code I am receiving and found the code 294 (file EOF). meaning it was unable to find the entry.

I have pinpoint to the following codes:
DevSetfield, Devflush and Devclose

just want to know if DevSetfield writes to database as soon as it gets ran or you need to run devflush then it gets written

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
Looking for some help with the connection issue between Citect 2018 and Top Server v6 for Opto22. I’m setting all this up to communicate with some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom