Memory Error - Micrologix 1400

Sphinxj

So I am trying to download a program to my processor and I get this error:

Program error ERROR: The program has exceeded the memory limit of 10K user words.

From what I have read, I may have too many data files?

What else I have noticed is that when I look at the controller properties, I just get a * for memory used and memory available. This program is a modified program from a different machine and I suspect that may have something to do with it, but I am not for sure. I have attached an image of the controller properties. Any ideas?? I can't download the program to the processor until this is fixed... šŸ™ƒ

Thanks in advance for the help.

Memory Usage.jpg

right click on the data files folder and go to properties. that is where you check the user words limit that the error is talking about. It will also show you how many words each data file is using.

Also, if you verify the program, it should recalculate the sizes and fill in those "*" unknowns.

In the project tree, right click on "Program Files" and click "Verify Program".