CompactLogix question

ksa858

I was downloading a project to a CompactLogix L30ER when I got this message:

1. Update the project revision to be compatible with the firmware.

2. Modify the project revision to be compatible with the firmwware.

The offline profect revision is 20.11

The controllers firmware revision is 21.11.

Does this mean I need to get on Rockwells site and upgrade to 21.11?

put simply, if you don't have version 21 on your computer then yes. if you do have version 21 then you need to change the version of the processor in your project to 21.

But remember flashing the controller will erase the program in it. You need to have a copy of the program before you flash it.

Similar Topics

Hello. Was just curious, if it is possible to load an image from an SD card on to a Compactlogix PLC that came straight out of the box brand new...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am trying to get an encoder connected to an embedded HSC on a 1769-l24er-qbfc1b. This is how I wired it in but it isn't working at all.
Replies
Views
HI everyone hoping someone can help me improve my graphs a bit, still new to AB and maybe i cant find the option i need or something. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am relatively new to the controls world and I am needing some help on something. We have a pretty new piece of equipment installed...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a CompactLogix 1769-L27ERM-QBFC1B. When I power it on the controller gets stock on boot up. Red light (don't remember which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom