Factorytalk View Point

JonAW

Hi Guys,

A customer of ours has got permission from the consumer to demonstrate a machine he has installed over the internet to other potential customers. He has asked if I can setup restricted access to certain screens of the HMI for him to demonstrate.

We are using a panelview plus 6 1000 which has Factorytalk View Point installed as standard. I'm happy with setting up the FTV Point application but I'm unsure how to setup access to the HMI via the internet and the factory's internal network system. Can anyone give me some pointers? I don't want to use a VPN as it would mean the VPN software would need to be installed on every client computer.

thanks

Jonny

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a workstation running a FactoryTalk SE Local Station HMI app. I am running an SE client on the same workstation. I will use...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a workstation running a FactoryTalk SE Local Station HMI app. I am running an SE client on the same workstation. I will use...
Replies
Views
Hello again, We are working on a system that we developed and had been working fine for years. Recently, the customer decided that they needed to...
Replies
Views
I am using FactoryTalk View 8.20. Can I connect to my HMI application with FactoryTalk ViewPoint if I am running a Test Application on a PC? I...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I'd like to access to maximum, minimum, scale and offset values of a point. The goal is only to display those values in a graphic in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom