DeviceNet DasiyChain Resistors

Jmeadows7676

Hello guys,

Does anyone know if you have to have terminating Resistors at the begining and at the end of a (DasiyChain) DeviceNet Network? I know when using a Trunk Drop Line type you have too, but not sure about DasiyChain.

Yes, 120 ohm resistor at both end-of-line devices on the daisy-chained network. If extending from an existing EOL device, you would move it to the new EOL device.

p.s. forgot to add...some devices have the termination resistance built in, or switchable, just to bear that in mind.

Regards,
George

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I am looking to migrate some of our Electronic Overloads off of a Troublesome Devicenet Segment. Is there any documentation confirming the...
Replies
Views
We've run into an old system that we are upgrading which is still running Steeplechase with Citect using Devicenet to Wago. I had some experience...
Replies
Views
Sigh, DeviceNet noob... I have a 1756-L55, with a DeviceNet module, and 10 PF700 all commanded with DeviceNet. One of the PF700's blew up...
Replies
Views
Good day Forum Members I got a older Lincoln welder and hoping to make it work at our shop. Welder in question is the Lincoln Power Wave 455M...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends We have 10 Powerfocus 4000 with DeviceNet, We need to backup the configuration, the Powerfocus is detected but as unrecognized...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom