Sending "alarm"sms with S7-1200 and GPRS modul

peter.gomboc

Hello!

I use SIMATIC S7-1214C PLC. I am controlling with it a farm (lights and food lines). I bought already a GPRS modul CP1242-7.
I want the PLC to send me a SMS when something is wrong.
For example if the Input I0.3 is TRUE then it should send me a SMS with
text "Alarm1".
I´m not an expert, therefore I would need help. I programmed it already as the guys from Siemens said, but it still doesn’t work.
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56xN8d7TmVc )
The configurations are most probably ok, becasuse if I send "CPDIAG" to GPRS modul I receive a sms with information about the controller status...
I did exactly the same as the Siemens person said. But it doesn’t work.
I know what I should do, but for me it´s not clear what I should but into “data” (TC_SEND)(Image1).
When I put the input REQ (TC_CON)(Image2) on TRUE then nothing happens (all outputs are FALSE).
I dont know if the Datablock for TC_CON is ok(Image3).
Can anybody help me?? Please!
Thank you very much!

You don't indicate what Siemens told you to do, or what version of TIA you are using.
Perhaps these may help?
Check the Siemens support site for Entries: 58638283 and 40616248

Have you gived ID number 1 for CP module at hardware configuration and downloaded hardware config to controller?