Sending an alarm message to email or cell phone?

I'm not trying to add unnecessary expense... I have equipment that will do the job. The webinar only explained so much. I just need a little help to get the l18er controller to link up with my companies network. Both hve different ip's.

Example...
Machine has 192.168.100.1 and so on and our network is 192.168.555.444

I shouldn't have to change the ip's of the machine...

Surely, now the OP realizes that this is a totally different question than the original post.

"Ask better questions, and you'll get better answers."

Surely, now the OP realizes that this is a totally different question than the original post.
You think? Having been on the other end of similar threads, I prefer to think of is as clarification of the idea. Often we only know what we want to do and we think we have some idea of what we really need to do to make that happen. We come here to have someone better informed tell us, or sometimes take the time to convince us, of what it takes to get it done.

Thankfully there are resources like this forum where that can happen.

Nevermind. thanks for all the input and time and suggestions on this. I have never set up anything like this and apparently its over my head what it takes to be done. Once again thanks to all that have tried to help me along the way.