Invalid networks

johneedw

Hello friends,
I've uploaded a project from my PLC (S7 200 cpu 216) successfuly without any interrupt or error , but some of the project's networks appeared empty with red colour and identification text says (Invalid network)!..
Please,advice me if that is normal or abnormal ?.. Thank you..

Definitely abnormal. Are you sure that it uploaded? You may have a corrupt file, you did keep backups and save with a new name regularly as you were programming, didn't you? It is one of those things where you get caught once, and never fall in to that trap again. Otherwise I have had the 'Invalid Network' on empty networks where I was accessing a non existent bit of memory in a completely different part of the program. I ended up starting a fresh program and copying and pasting from the old program until I found where the error reoccurred.

Dear BryanG,
I think that i'm not got your advice very well!..please repeat your advice in a steps to reupload the project Correctly !,,thank you