Micrologix 1000 Timer recycling

mikewood

:( I have a problem with a timer that does not time out but keeps cycling.
I have this timer's N.C. Done bit in the rung as well the next timer I wish to start N.C. Enale bit.

Mike, is there any way you can post the logic you have so we can see what's going on? It's probably real simple to correct but we could help faster if we could see what you've got.

Sounds like you need to remove the NC bit from the rung - using it is the classic way to get a continously cycling timer. If you post your logic, we can confirm it for you.

Marc

Similar Topics

I have an AB Micrologix 1000. It has a 1K memory. The literature says it has 40 internal timers. Does anyone know how they come up with this...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have a very old pit pump system running on Micrologix 1000. Now, whenever there is an alarm for high conductivity, we want that alarm...
Replies
Views
Looking at a Micrologix 1000 1761-L32AWA, I tried to connect using the 1761-CBL-PM02 through a Serial to USB converter (This setup was used...
Replies
Views
Hello All I am trying to convert a ML1000 program for use in a ML1400. I didn't create the original program & documentation is non existent...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom