Trouble with firmware update L18-ERM

phuz

I have this over on Mr PLC, and I have already talked with RA as well as the local distributor. I am unable to get online with this L18ER to either upload or download even though both are v20. I can't flash the firmware because it errors with "unknown error" #11001 and the only thing I can think of trying at this point is putting all the appropriate files on the SD card and hoping it will flash itself upon power up.

Does anyone have all these files they could send? Preferably greater than v20?

Thanks.

Does the PLC work at all?

Have you tried forcing the PLC to program mode (toggle switch) and then tried flashing the firmware.

Not sure the SD card is going to do what you want.

Does the PLC work at all?

Have you tried forcing the PLC to program mode (toggle switch) and then tried flashing the firmware.

Not sure the SD card is going to do what you want.

But it is my only chance, which is why I am requesting it.

This isn't an issue of the processor being in the correct state (as other posts have been). This is an unknown error. Flashing from Logix or ControlFlash is not an option at this point.

The OK light is solid green until the firmware flash is initiated, at which point it becomes blinking red. Only a power cycle clears it and takes it back to green. Tried USB and Ethernet. RA is clueless and gave up.

So.....does anyone have the SD card contents I can copy? Thanks.