calendar switch?

REZAR

guyz...., icant find calendar switch information from any where!
i've check fuji electric web, omron web, even mitsubishi web!
help me plz!

I've never heard of a "calendar switch"... :confused:

Do you possibly mean something like a drum sequencer?... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

nope!, i dont know what is the device named!

if ur using outlook, than u've use calendar for scheduling ur day for a month!

this device is used for scheduling a m/c. date and time to start and stop.

heard about this?

Never heard of one of those. Most of the automation companies have solid state timers, but they don't usually allow for specific Date events.

I'm sure that you could use a small brick PLC to do what you are looking for or even one of the small "Pico PLCs" from the different PLC manufacturers.

AB(Pico) and Siemens(Logos) both have these, although I don't recall the costs or the date and time capabilities. Automationdirect has small brick PLCs for $99 but you need to add a memory module to get the date and time ($47).

weird.., i've seen few of japan control panel!

or it was other device? but still my boss telli'n me that i should have that stuff information!

my boss is japanese, i guess he know what his talk about!? isnt he?

Many years ago I built a control panel with an industrial digital clock on it. I didn't use them, but it did have "alarm" contacts on it.

If you really want a "clock" I suggest you search Thomas Register: http://www4.thomasregister.com

As was pointed out above, for a lot less than I paid for that stupid clock a dozen years ago you can buy an AutomationDirect.com DL-06 with a real time clock and an EZ-Text panel, and get all the functions you could possibly want!

programmable time switch

I don't know if that's what you need, but Merlin Gerin (Schneider) as a programmable time switch. Search "programmable time switch" HERE

João

REZAR,

I think you are looking for a "Programmable Electronic Timer", with a range of 1 month (30 days) minimum.

There are many brands that will work. The "Intermatic ET70215C" is a 365-day (1 year) timer with two channels {two SPDT (Single Pole, Double Throw) outputs}, with 400 On/Off cycles per day. The price is about $249 US.

The "Paragon EC71D-18S-120V" has one SPDT output with a time range of 1 minute to 365 days, with up to 9 On/Off cycles per day. The price is about $295 US.

7-day timers are much cheaper. The Intermatic ET173C is only $127.

But as has been said here, a small PLC may be cheaper, depending on what time range you need.

Jay Anthony,

Your Weekly Timer will be short by about 3 weeks. REZAR described it thus:

"if ur using outlook, than u've use calendar for scheduling ur day for a MONTH!".

I take it that the timer has to have a range of at least 4 weeks, so that knocks out weekly timers. The ones I listed go up to 365 days, but there are probably ones that only go to 1 month.

thanx for input.
actually i dont know which will im gonna use.

Lancie1, im interest with ur device. do you mind give me link for that?

but since my technical advisor is japanese, thanx for Jay Anthony.

this m/c is gonna be real dangerous! on/off auto, no man!

thanks guyz,

REZAR

If you have Directsoft I would suggest the DL05 with the clock/calander module. Youll get a full clock calander and a lot more functions.

However.....If you dont have Directsoft the Zen suggested above may be the cheapest way out.

Have a great fouth!