Trigger time based action using online Calendar

rubenvp

Hi

I'm working on a project where it is necessary to use an online calendar in my program (to start/stop the heating or the ventilation of the HVAC of the plant). For example the heating needs to start on monday morning and needs to stop on saturday morning,... . It needs to be programmed with a Siemens PLC.

When there's weekendwork the online calendar needs to be adjusted and the HVAC needs to be turned on then.

Does TIA Portal has an option for this? I doubt if a S7-300 PLC would be fit to do the job.
Can somebody help me out. Thanks a lot in advance.

rubenvp

Similar Topics

Hi i would like to ask! Im using Omron CP1E PLC May i know how to use one input to trigger two outputs alternatively? Meaning press X0 on, Y0...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I use e won for my OPCUA to back up my PLC (B&R X20 system) data. Whenever e won does maintenance updates, I need to reboot the e won in...
Replies
Views
Hello ladies and gents I’ve hit a road block on a project, it’s AB for preface this is a converting line including Winder tailsealer and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using CX Programmer and just seeing what the best way to trigger an output from the plc clock time would be. I need this to come on at 9am...
Replies
Views
I am trying to have my Alarm Summary page open when an alarm goes active (I am using ALMD blocks) this is the expression I am trying to use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom