PS416 program

maciej_sz

Hi, I have to upgrade the Moeller PS416 program to a newer PLC. I have the old program and I would like to open it but I don't have any idea how to do it.
I tried to use Sucosoft but it failed. Do you have any advices?

Zip and post the program, maybe someone can convert it to a .pdf file for you.

I succeeded to open the program using the POU Editor in Sucosoft. But I have got another problem. The original program was created in S30. After conversion I get the code in IL language but the converter has problems with conversion of the logic statements. I get the SYS instrucion and it is described in help as follows: "The PP operands and the SYS commands are transferred to the S 40 source program without any changes. They create a syntax error when compiled. In this case, adapt your program logic accordingly."
My question is: how can I get the original logic statements instead of SYS instructions?