slc 504 using cpt and geq instructions

MARKNKY

I have 4 outputs which cycle off-back on, one at a time if more than 1 output shuts off I need to set an alarm I`m wanting to use the compute instruction to send to a GEQ instruction can this be done with integers?

Can this be done with integers?
Yes, but because you only have 4 bits to check, proably the easiest is the brute-force method of checking all 6 possible combinations of 4 bits taken 2 at a time, to find if more than 1 are off.

MORE THAN 1 OUTPUT OFF.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for answering! I started to make one of these but didn finish I was also thinking of adding them all together, but I agree that the Compute overcomplicates.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a slc 504 processor that i'm trying to make changes to. The problem is that the RS232 port is being used by a barcode scanner as an...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen this before. I have a SLC 504 running a very small program and it would seem the TON wouldn't start counting using the...
Replies
Views
Probably a silly question and asked a hundred times already, but i tried to do some searching here and couldn't find this question. I have 502's...
Replies
Views
I have a SLC504 in the field that is communicating DH+ to several other SLC504 and the RS232 port is communicating to a panel view plus 1000. I...
Replies
Views
As part of an upgrade I am working with 7 different SLC programs. I had the first program in a test controller in my office running and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom