Pulling database from old Red Lion HMI. GL350 is it possible?

daveco

Lifetime Supporting Member
We have an older Red Lion HMI that the backlight on the screen went out. We found another, but the software to work it (EDICT-97) doesn't seem to give the option of pulling the database from the HMI. Only downloading to it.

Does anyone know of a way of extracting it from the HMI?

We don't have a copy of it anywhere, so it's either finding a way, or starting over.

Dave

Never mind. I got if figured out.

After talking with Red Lion Tech support, I was able to 'extract image' and download it onto the new one. Can't do any edits and don't have a copy of the database, but at least it's working again.

Similar Topics

I've got an application where I need Wonderware to pull data from an access data table. I need it to pull data every minute from the last record...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. So I have a 50 HP 460/600V motor on a PF525. I've verified the motor is wired correctly. The service factor is 1.15 and the pf is 0.8...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to pull information from a specific cell in an excel spreadsheet and use it in a program? I am wanting to display a time amount for...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am trying to pull the ladder logic out of some ancient Honeywell S9000 PLCs, but I can't find the software anywhere (google search...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am trying to pull a few data table points from a MicroLogix 1400 L32AWA Controller into a CompactLogix L30ER over ethernet. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom