Factory Talk View 8.00

Bent Hoffmann

Hi.

Im am using Factury Talk View 8.00

And I would like to use my numeric keybord to make a decimal input. F.eks 2.3 bar.
My problem is when i use the numeric key board, it types a comme (,) and the input field meeds a dot (.).

Thanks in advandse.

Change your language settings.
That should be controlled by your local from Windows.

Edit:
Possibly also make sure that the project language is set to one that uses the . as a decimal point

Similar Topics

I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom