WinCC tag import

ian.milling

Having difficulties importing a CSV file into WinCC.
All the data from my CSV file is being populated in the first column(name)
Using tabas the seperator of the CSV. Have tried changing it to ; and putting a column of ; in the csv between the data ranges.
See attached Jpeg..... What am i doing wrong?

tagimport.jpg

Make a tag export of the tag list with working tags.
Then compare the format with the format of the CSV file you are editing.
Use notepad for this comparison.
When importing a CSV file into Excel, Excel may do things to the file depending on many settings. Be sure to save in pure CSV format. Decline to let Excel "save formatting".

yeh thats what i ended up doing. The siemens converter tool doesn't put it into the correct format?
Ended up using the format from the export and copy/paste my addresses.