Getting a conversion error in FactoryTalk Studio...

jmobley

I converted a project from PanelBuilder32 to the newer PanelView Plus PanelViews. I finally worked through all the bugs that came my way. When I installed the new panelview one thing was very obvious...

It was extremely slow...

I found a Technote (31289) that talked about converting the HMI tags to Direct Address Tags to help speed up the PanelView +. The conversion went smoothly with no problems. However, now when I go to create the runtime application I am getting the following error and can find no information on it to know how to correct it.

*** Start RSLinx Enterprise Conversion Messages ***

ERROR: Internal error detected, error code = 37.

*** End RSLinx Enterprise Conversion Messages ***

Validation completed with errors. The runtime application has NOT been created.

What are the solutions to overcome this error and/or what is causing it to happen? 🔨

You need to hone your searching skills...;)

55923 - RSLinx Enterprise Internal Error 37 or Error 27
Access Level: TechConnect

Regards,
George

Thank you so much. Sadly I do not have direct access to the Knowledge base, but with the info you supplied, I was able to have a friend of mine pull up the technote. :)

Sometimes better access on my part would be nice...