SLC 100/150 ICOM Logistics how to add branch

JaxGTO

OK Time to jump in the way back machine. Dusted off my old Dell with a serial port and dug out the PIC.

Got the ICOM Logistics software up and running and can even get online.

Only thing I can't remember is when offline how do you make a branch and then extend the branch down?

I know 'B' is branch and 'E' is end branch. Just can't get it to extend down, and then it keeps getting locked in the rung complaining about an invalid address.

Got a custom who need 45 runs of logic put back in a SLC 100.

Thanks, Jack.

I can't address the 100 particularly but, on the PLC-3 A.I series, the commands were to place the cursor where the branch is to begin and use INSERT. The software then places markers A-B-n where the branch could legally end. Select one.

Once the branch is established and the cursor is on the start point you should be able to use .EB Extend Branch. Another query follows whether to extend up or down.

Last edited:
I figured it out. When you start a rung you hit 'B' add contacts then when you want to branch down hit 'B' again. Keep going until done with that OR branch and hit 'E'. Clunky but got it done...Jack